LSG Lufthansa Service (Hong Kong) Limited
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION STATEMENT
We collect personal data from you in the course of our business. While the provision of personal data is voluntary, we may not be able to process your purchase and/or provide services to you without sufficient information.
We value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This statement sets out how we collect, process and use your personal data and the rights you have in relation your personal data.
Collection of Personal Data
The personal information that we collect includes but is not limited to:
- contact information, such as your name, gender, address, email address and phone number(s);
- financial information, such as bank account and payment card details;
- technical information, such as information collected from your visits to our website;
- other information, such as dietary requirements or preferences.
Purposes of Collection and Use of Personal Data
We collect, process and use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to enable us to deliver services and products to you;
- to identify and verify your identity;
- to process your transaction, invoice and payment;
- to provide customer support;
- to handle comments, enquiries and complaints;
- to improve our products and services;
- to develop and market our products;
- for application, creation, operation and administration of accounts and records for customers, members or users;
- for statistics, communication, marketing, promotional, customer relationship management, public relations and/or direct marketing purposes
- any other purposes as specified in a personal data collection statement when your personal data is being collected or any other purposes which you may from time to time agree.
We may share and/or transfer your personal data with our third party service providers, agents and contractors, including but without limitation our IT service providers (see further below), for the above purposes. We may also disclose your personal data to our professional advisers or service providers such as accountants, tax advisers, lawyers, insurers and business consultants, or when required by law or court order, or as requested by any government, regulators or law enforcement authorities.
We intend to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. However, we may not do so unless we have received your consent for that purpose. In this connection, we may use the following data provided by you:
- name, contact details and month of birth;
- products and services portfolio information;
- transaction pattern and behavior; and
- demographic information.
Consent will be sought from you for such use of in direct marketing as described above. Please indicate your agreement or objection to such use of your personal data in direct marketing as described above before providing your personal data to us.
If you would like to stop receiving direct marketing communications from us, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated. We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any other company for any marketing purposes.
ACCESS TO OR CORRECTION OF DATA
Except where there is an exemption provided under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by us. If you need to have access to or correct your personal data, you should submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have the right to charge a reasonable handling fee for request to access or correct your personal data.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will retain the personal data provided by you for a reasonable period of time to carry out the purposes for which such personal data is collected or to comply with the applicable laws, regulations and regulatory requirements or rules.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain links to other sites, apps, content, services or resources on the internet which are operated by third parties. If you access other sites, apps, content, services or resources using the links provided, please be aware they may have their own privacy & cookies policy, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data which may be collected through these sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these sites.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER & COOKIES
We use the platform and website hosting services provided by SHOPLINE Limited (“Shopline”). Shopline provides us with tools to build, host and maintain this website, and other e-Commerce solutions, such as payment gateway, advertising placement, business strategy consultation and marketing. Additionally, Shopline may use different tools to perform certain functions such as data analytics, user registration, database management and smart e-commerce. That may imply the collection and handling of your personal data by Shopline when you access, use or provide data via this website. If you have any questions about the collection and use of personal data by Shopline please contact us at email@example.com or Shopline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, Shopline (and its business partners/ service providers) use certain monitoring and tracking technologies including but not limited to cookies. These technologies are used to maintain, provide and improve our services, and to enhance your browsing and shopping experience. The four main functions of these tools are as below:
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the website and use our features.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies measure and analyse how you use the website, to improve its functionality.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on the website, these cookies will remember your preferences.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you and help Shopline to measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
By using the website, you agree to Shopline placing these sorts of cookies on your device. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies. Please note that be deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our website, and the complete the shopping experience.
Note: In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.